B. Processing of Personal Data
1. Some of the services offered on the website require the collection of personal data.
2. The data subject hereby authorises Chilches Materials, S.A., pursuant to the provisions in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, to process by automated means the personal data voluntarily provided thereby by means of forms to be used to take part in possible recruitment processes organised by Chilches Materials, S.A. By virtue of the foregoing, the following information is hereby provided to the data subject:
Basic information regarding data protection
|Controller||Chilches Materials, S.A.|
|Purpose||Managing the company’s recruitment processes.|
|Legitimation||By consent of the data subject.|
|Recipients||The personal data may be transferred, exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, to subsidiaries and affiliates of the Torrecid Group, to invested companies, or to other companies with which any Torrecid Group company has signed collaboration agreements.|
|Rights||To access, rectify and delete the data, along with other rights included in the privacy statement.|
3. Chilches Materials, S.A., has adopted and shall adopt all the technical and organisational security measures that are mandatory pursuant to the provisions in the applicable laws and the current quality standards in its sector, in order to ensure, to the highest degree, the security and confidentiality of the disclosures made. Torrecid, S.A. guarantees it has controls in place to prevent any security breaches or other negative consequences, implementing the most suitable organisational measures and technical processes to minimise any risk. Irrespective of the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the internet are not indefeasible.
4. The data provided through the website will be processed by the controller. Below we provide the details required to send notices in relation with the personal data provided.
Identity: Chilches Materials, S.A., S.A.-Tax-ID Code (CIF) A12502316
Address: Polígono Industrial Els Plans, Sector ZI, 12592, Chilches (Castellón)
Phone: +34 964 584 030
Email address: email@example.com
Data protection officer: Alejandro Ros Igual
5. We hereby inform you that the data in the curriculum vitae provided by you using the form on the controller’s website and any data possibly obtained throughout the different interviews that could be conducted as part of the specific recruitment process will be included in the HUMAN RESOURCES file, the controller of which is Chilches Materials, S.A. They will be processed for the sole purpose of implementing, carrying out and managing the recruitment processes of the Torrecid Group, depending on the areas of interest specified by you and the existing offers for which you have applied.
Moreover, we may contact you by email or through phone calls to suitably manage the recruitment processes in which you wish to take part.
6. The legitimation for the collection and processing of your personal data, along with their being included in a list, is based on obtaining your consent thereto. Since the legitimation for the processing is not based on a legal obligation, a legitimate interest of the controller, or the performance of a contract or a task carried out in the public interest, we request that you grant us your consent to legally process your data.
7. The controller shall keep all the personal data provided while the controller’s interest that led to the collection of the data persists and the data subject has not requested the deletion thereof. They shall also be kept for the legally stipulated conservation period.
8. The controller hereby states that the data may be transferred, to subsidiaries and affiliates of the Torrecid Group, to invested companies, or to other companies with which any Torrecid Group company has signed collaboration agreements, of undertakings for the purpose of managing the recruitment processes pursuant to the Torrecid Group’s Binding Corporates Rules and in order to maximise the opportunities of the data subjects that have filled in the form on the controller’s website.
9. The data subject shall be entitled to obtain confirmation of whether or not the controller or any company in the group is processing his or her personal data and, in such case, to access his/her personal data. The data subject shall, in this respect, be entitled to restrict the processing of the data provided.
The data subjects may have their personal data deleted and the controller shall have the obligation to delete their personal data without undue delay once they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, the data subject withdraws his/her consent, objects to the processing, such data are processed illegally or when they must be deleted due to a legal obligation stipulated in European Union or Member State law. Similarly, the data subject may request that any inaccurate personal data be rectified.
Moreover, the data subjects may, at any time, for reasons related to their specific situation, object to their personal data being processed, which includes the creation of profiles. The controller shall then cease processing the data unless there are legitimate overriding reasons or to file or defend itself against any possible claims.
The controller shall notify any rectification or deletion of personal data or restriction of the processing being carried out.
Lastly, the data subject shall have the right to data portability, in other words, to receive the personal data he/she has provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller without any hindrance caused by the former controller to which they were provided.
The user shall be solely liable for any loss or damage caused to Torrecid or the companies belonging to the Torrecid Group or any third party due to erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete disclosures made in the registration forms or other channels through which information is sent.